Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Write up from Nest Maker


A big "Thank You!" to our friends over at nestmaker.com. They came by the shop and took the beautiful photos shown below. They also had some great things to say about us:

there’s another garden shop I just visited for the first time, Dig. F-A-N-C-Y.

Beautiful still life compositions in Dig, I wanted to take everything home just as it was arranged.

I love how compact the stores’ displays get in places where real estate is at a premium. Shops have an intimate feel about them with such narrow corridors.
Well Nest Maker, we think you're pretty F-A-N-C-Y too! Thanks for the shout out, and to all our loyal customers, make sure you check out this great site about "things and places for homes and gardens." The full article is here.


1 comment:

  1. Jake - thank you for the lovely mention. I'm so glad to find your fantastic blog by way of your comment. Now I can keep up on what you have going when I'm back home. Love your shop, it's definitely on my must-stop list when I come to town.

    ReplyDelete